This 4 ingredient raspberry brulee is so easy to make and tastes delicious. It is great for a dinner party as it can be made in advance and my boys love it.
I guess you could pop them under a really hot grill if you don't own a blow torch. However, I really like my blow torch and as well as being great at caramelizing sugar on a brulee, they are also great for lighting sparklers. (If there are any Chemistry teachers out there then also good for lighting the Thermit reaction!)
I used frozen raspberries in this recipe, as that is what I had in the freezer at the time. I also like it using mixed summer fruits.
- 1 packet of frozen raspberries (350g)
- golden caster sugar
- 300ml greek yoghurt
- 300ml double cream
- Heat the raspberries in a pan and add a heaped tablespoon of golden caster sugar to sweeten.
- Divide the raspberries between 6 ramekins.
- Whisk the double cream and fold in the Greek yoghurt.
- Spoon this on top of the raspberries and then use a knife to make
- Sprinkle each dessert with golden caster sugar and use the blow torch to caramelize. You can also use demerara sugar instead which gives even more of a crunch. If you spray a fine mist of water over the top before blow torching it can help melt the sugar.
- Allow to cool and the sugar to harden before serving.
What is your go to dinner party dessert?
Pin it for later: