This gnocchi with chicken and Parmigiano-Reggiano sauce is absolutely delicious. Even better, is that it is quick and easy to make using the new Italian Indulgence Parmigiano-Reggiano sauce from Giovanni Rana.
The Parmigiano-Reggiano sauce is blended with cream for a full-flavoured sauce that remains a classic, indulgent dish both in Italy and the UK. I decided to combine mine with some gnocchi for a quick and tasty lunch. This recipe will serve four people.
Gnocchi With Chicken And Parmigiano-Reggiano Sauce
- 500g gnocchi
- 100g Baby button mushrooms
- 75g asparagus tips
- 1 tub of Giovanni Rana Parmigiano-Reggiano Sauce
- 2 pre-cooked chicken breasts sliced
- Optional: grated Parmigiano-Reggiano and garlic bread to serve
- Heat a small amount of oil in a pan and add the gnocchi.
- Slice the button mushrooms and chop the ends of the asparagus tips. (leave the tops of the tips whole for decoration.) Add to the pan of gnocchi and cook through.
- Take out the unchopped asparagus tips.
- Add the cooked chicken breasts.
- Stir in the Giovanni Rana Parmigiano-Reggiano Sauce.
- Serve with asparagus tips and grated Parmingiano-Reggiano on top.
I have been extremely impressed with the sauces from Giovanni Rana and am looking forward to trying some more products in the range. Have you tried them yet? What is your favourite? For more recipe ideas, check out the Giovanni Rana website.
Pin it for later:
|In collaboration with Giovanni Rana