I decided to go with my Christmas sprinkles I would use some Christmas flavours. So in this tiffin there are chunks of Terrys Chocolate Orange as well as crushed ginger nuts.
Ginger And Chocolate Orange Tiffin
- 200g chocolate
- 100g butter
- 2tbsp golden syrup
- 6 gingernut biscuits
- 2 digestive biscuits
- 100g chocolate orange cut into small chunks
- Christmas sprinkles
- Break the chocolate into pieces and put into the microwave for 30s. Stir and pop back in for 10s at a time until melted.
- Stir in the butter and golden syrup.
- Place the gingernut and digestive biscuits in a zip lock bag and crush with a rolling pin. It is nice to have a few chunks so don't make it all into crumbs.
- Mix the biscuits in with the chocolate.
- Mix in the chocolate orange chunks.
- Line a baking tray with grease proofed paper and spoon in the tiffin mixture.
- Add the sprinkles and press down.
- Place in the fridge until it has hardened, then cut into chunks.
Pin it for later: