I was sent some Kiddylicious apple crisps after they spotted my caramel apple popcorn recipe and loved it. (It is lovely!)
So with some more apple crisps I thought I would make a caramel apple bark. I love making bark as it is so easy and you can do whatever you like. Here is a quick video to show you what to do.
Caramel Apple Bark
- 100g milk chocolate
- 100g of white chocolate
- 2 pieces of fudge
- 1/2 packet of Kiddylicious apple crisps
- vegetable oil
- Melt 100g of milk chocolate (keep a couple of square for later if you want the drizzle effect.)
- Add 1/2 tsp vegetable oil and pour onto some baking parchment.
- Allow to cool and place in the fridge until nearly set.
- Melt 100g of white chocolate. Mix in 1/2tsp of vegetable oil and pour over the milk chocolate.
- Sprinkle on small cubes of fudge and apple crisps
- Drizzle with the remaining melted milk chocolate.
- Allow to harden and break into pieces.
They have also kindly offered a selection of Kiddylicious products for me to giveaway to one of my readers so they can try Kiddylicious too! Just complete the Gleam entry below. Good Luck!
A Selection Of Kiddylicious Goodies
Pin it for later:
Listed on The PrizeFinder