Pancetta And Red Wine Brussels Sprouts
- 500g Brussels Sprouts peeled
- 65g pancetta
- 1/2 a red onion chopped
- 1 clove of garlic chopped
- a knob of butter
- a dessert spoon of plain flour
- 1 glass of red wine
- A dessert spoon of golden syrup
- Start by steaming the Brussels sprouts for 10 minutes.
- Fry the pancetta, onion and garlic.
- Add a knob of butter to the same pan and stir in the flour.
- All the red wine and golden syrup and reduce slightly.
- Add the cooked Brussels sprouts to the pan and coat in the sauce.
I haven't tried it yet, but I think that any leftovers would be amazing in bubble and squeak too!
What is your favourite festive dish?
Pin it for later: