Slow Cooked Meatballs With Chilli Cheese Centre
- Scotch Bonnet And Red Pepper Cheese
- 500g beef mince
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 medium egg
- 2 tins of chopped tomatoes
- 1 oxo cube
- 1tbsp caster sugar
- 1tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Set your slow cooker to low.
- Cut the cheese into small cubes. It is quite a soft cheese so you should then be able to roll these into little balls.
- Blitz the slice of bread in a food processor so that you make breadcrumbs.
- Combine the breadcrumbs with the mince, bread and egg.
- Use this mixture to wrap the meat around the cheese and place in the slow cooker for a few hours.
- Remove any excess fat and then add the tomatoes, sugar, vinegar and oxo cube.
- Cook for a further 30 minutes and serve of pasta of your choice.
Pin it for later: