Cookery Book Wishlist by astrongcoffee on Polyvore
With Christmas less than 2 months away, I have been looking for ideas for presents. Here is my wishlist for cookery books from The Works. I would be happy with all of these myself and with books as little as £2.99 it is a great idea for stocking fillers, Secret Santas and Christmas Tree presents.
1. Mad Hungry. Feeding Men and Boys. The title of this book immediately grabbed my attention. With 3 young boys and one big one, I need to learn some filling family recipes and I hope that this book would fit the bill.
2. Mug Cakes. I have never made a mug cake before, but this book promises to show you how to bake a cake from scratch in 10 minutes and I love the idea of that! It is currently on offer at £2.99 so it is a perfect stocking filler for anyone that likes cake.
3. The Slow Cooker Book. Slow cooking is a great way to make tasty family meals during the winter months. I tend to make stews in mine but often lack inspiration. I love the sound of the "Chuck and Chop In" recipes.
4. Indian Food Made Easy. My husband and I both love Indian food and I would love to be able to cook it myself rather than order a take away. This book would be a great starting point to learn how to cook some Indian dishes.
5. Hidden Suprise Cakes. If you follow my blog you will know how much I like making cakes for the children and this book looks fantastic. Just looking at the front cover makes me excited about the ideas inside it.
What do you think of my choices? Have you got any must have cookery books that you can recommend?
This is an advertorial post, however, the opinions are my own and I would be happy with any/all of these books for Christmas.