Stuck on what to buy someone who has everything for Christmas? I figure you can't really go wrong with a foodie gift. I have been having a look through Museum Selection at their products and thought I would put together my top 5 for you. They do lots of other lovely gifts too from gardening to jewellery so it is well worth taking a look.
1. 6 Honey Selection Box. Honey is one of those things, I often forget I like, until I have it. This contains Orange, Exmoor and Essex Blosson and English Borage honey and I am sure they would taste delicious.
2. Boozy Fudge Treats. This caught my eye when it mentioned Irish cream fudge!
3. Elephant Afternoon Tea Caddy. It was the tin on this gift that I really liked, and you know us English with our tea.
4. Marzipan Fruits. Marzipan fruits mean Christmas to me, and these look much more professional than the ones I have a go at making.
5. 6 Jam Selection Tin. A selection of jam and marmalade to have on some nice warm toast in the morning.
Museum Selection have kindly offered a 6 Honey Selection Box to giveaway to one of my readers. Just complete the Rafflecopter below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- See more at: http://www.theprizefinder.com/content/honey-selection-box#sthash.eShDVD79.dpuf