This is how desperate I was to find them:
1. I checked inside all of our Mr Potato heads to see if they were in there.
2. I checked in the freezer
3. I looked in the weebles tree house
4. I went through the sandpit seeing if pirate middle man had buried them as treasure.
5.I asked twitter where to look - no new ideas, but a lot of people seem to leave them in the door.
6. I asked baby man where they were. He smiled and bought these.
Then he bought me a packet of Quavers!?!
7. When I had retraced my steps for the 17th time, I finally found them in a box I had already looked in 5 times. But it was a big box and full of these!
Yep the kids had created their own lucky dip for me. Maybe now I have learnt my lesson.
If you would like to give me your vote in the family category at Britmums I would be really chuffed - thank you!